Rent – Confluence
Canoe / Kayak rental in Confluence
Discover Lyon differently in Canoe, near the Confluence district.
You will be able to navigate on your own with our high quality equipment.
Choose the duration and your favourite destination between the Rhône and the Saône.
This typical 2-hours experience consists of starting to navigate near the Confluence district, going down the Rhone a few hundred meters, then going up on the Saône for a full panoramic view of the Confluence Museum. You will be able to follow Confluence district and its innovative architecture.
The fastest will be able to go to the Saint Jean cathedral!
- Nautical base Lyon Canoë: 4 rue Jonas Salk, 69007 Lyon
- Public transport: tramway T1 stop “Halle Tony Garnier”
- Vélo’v station: Halle Tony Garnier
- Sport clothes (swimsuit is not necessary!) and a pair of shoes (that do not fear to be wet) are required for the activity
- You will be exposed to water, remember to take spare clothes.
- In case of blazing sun, do not forget to take sunscreen and a cap/hat.
Our nautical base has changing rooms with showers, do not hesitate to take spare clothes.
Other slots are available for groups of more than 9 people. Do not hesitate to call us or contact us by mail to have a personalized quote.
06 98 77 95 10 – firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of bad weather conditions, any booking made online may be rescheduled via a personal code that we will provide. If it is impossible for you to reschedule, your reservation will be refunded.