Supervised Tour: Caluire – Confluence
Starting from Caluire, you will discover Lyon from the Rhône docks by the town center, its historical monuments and its barges, to join our nautical base in the modern district of Confluence.
- 7 km
- 1h30 to 2h activity in the water, plan a total time slot of approximately 2h30 (briefing, equipment, activity)
- Right dock of the Rhône, near the Raymond Pointcaré bridge (in front of the “Parc de la tête d’Or”)
- GPS coordinates: 45°47’15.2″N 4°51’29.4″E
- Nautical base Lyon Canöe, 4 rue Jonas Salk, 69007, Lyon.
- Sport clothes (swimsuit is not necessary!) and a pair of shoes (that do not fear to be wet) are required for the activity
- You will be exposed to water, remember to take spare clothes.
- In case of blazing sun, do not forget to take sunscreen and a cap/hat.
Our nautical base has changing rooms with showers, do not hesitate to take spare clothes.
We will be at the start with a vehicle where you can secure you important things. It will be drive down by an operator to our basecamp during our trip.
You’ll have dry bags available for the necessary on water (phones, sunscreen, cap…).
To encourage an ecological approach, we do not make a return shuttle to the departure point, so we invite you to use public transport.
Other slots are available for groups of more than 9 people. Do not hesitate to call us or contact us by mail to have a personalized quote.
06 98 77 95 10 – email@example.com
In case of bad weather conditions, any booking made online may be rescheduled via a personal code that we will provide. If it is impossible for you to reschedule, your reservation will be refunded.