The Relaxed Tour
Canoe / Kayak Rental
Explore the city and its historic districts.
Starting from the Pont Koenig, you will sail across the Saône discovering the old Lyon, to finally join the modern district of Confluence.
Embark for the relaxed tour, in total autonomy, accessible to everyone.
- 8 km
- 2h to 2h30 of activity in the water, plan a total time slot of approximately 3h (briefing, equipment, activity)
- Right bank of the Saône, near 38 Quai Arloing, 69009 Lyon
- GPS coordinates: 45°46’13.8″N 4°48’44.8″E
How to reach the departure
- Bus: C 14, 2, 19, 31, 45 – Bus stop “Pont Koenig”
- Velo’v station: Pont Koenig
- Nautical base: Lyon Canoë, 4 rue Jonas Salk, 69007, Lyon.
- Sport clothes (swimsuit is not necessary!) and a pair of shoes (that do not fear to be wet) are required for the activity
- You will be exposed to water, remember to take spare clothes.
- In case of blazing sun, do not forget to take sunscreen and a cap/hat.
Our nautical base has changing rooms with showers, do not hesitate to take spare clothes.
We will be at the start with a vehicle where you can secure you important things. It will be drive down by an operator to our basecamp during our trip.
You’ll have dry bags available for the necessary on water (phones, sunscreen, cap…).
To encourage an ecological approach, we do not make a return shuttle to the departure point, so we invite you to use public transport.
Other slots are available for groups of more than 9 people. Do not hesitate to call us or contact us by mail to have a personalized quote.
06 98 77 95 10 – firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of bad weather conditions, any booking made online may be rescheduled via a personal code that we will provide. If it is impossible for you to reschedule, your reservation will be refunded.