The Endurance Tour
Canoe / Kayak Rental
You will start your trip from one of the greenest and unspoiled places of Lyon, to cross the city by its historical districts, to finally arrive to the modern district of Confluence.
Embark for the relaxed tour, in total autonomy, accessible to everyone.
- 12 km
- 3h to 3h30 of activity in the water, plan a total time slot of approximately 4h (briefing, equipment, activity)
- Right dock of the Saône, in front of “l’Ile Barbe”, a green island. 100 meters upstream the bus stop “Velten”, down the road.
- GPS coordinate: 45°47’59.4″N 4°50’10.6″E
How to reach the departure
- Take the metro D from Bellecour to Vaise station, then the bus 31 or 43 from Vaise to Velten stop
- Take the bus 31 from Gare Perrache to Velten stop
- Vélo’v station: Saint Rambert / Ile Barbe
- Nautical base: Lyon Canoë, 4 rue Jonas Salk, 69007, Lyon.
- Sport clothes (swimsuit is not necessary!) and a pair of shoes (that do not fear to be wet) are required for the activity
- You will be exposed to water, remember to take spare clothes.
- In case of blazing sun, do not forget to take sunscreen and a cap/hat.
Our nautical base has changing rooms with showers, do not hesitate to take spare clothes.
We will be at the start with a vehicle where you can secure you important things. It will be drive down by an operator to our basecamp during our trip.
You’ll have dry bags available for the necessary on water (phones, sunscreen, cap…).
To encourage an ecological approach, we do not make a return shuttle to the departure point, so we invite you to use public transport.
Other slots are available for groups of more than 9 people. Do not hesitate to call us or contact us by mail to have a personalized quote.
06 98 77 95 10 – email@example.com
In case of bad weather conditions, any booking made online may be rescheduled via a personal code that we will provide. If it is impossible for you to reschedule, your reservation will be refunded.